SPORTSCO is one of the leading leisure facilities in the country. We are based in the heart of Dublin 4 and operating since 1979. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated professional, to further enhance the services we provide to our members.
- NCEF, NCEHS, ITEC, ACE or similar qualification (REPS Ireland approved).
- Excellent verbal & non-verbal communication skills.
- Creative, forward-thinking mindset.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent time management & attention to detail
- Motivated & committed with a desire to learn.
- Ability to work unsupervised & show initiative
- Be available for flexible working hours including weekends.
- Experience programming & delivering a wide range of group classes to an exceptional standard including Indoor Cycling, Functional Training, Kettlebells etc.
- Les Mills qualified a distinct advantage.
- Experience in an exercise & fitness environment.
- IWS or RLSS pool lifeguard qualification.
- Experience carrying out fitness assessments & delivering bespoke gym programs.
Interested candidates should e-mail full CV & Cover Letter to: email@example.com