Swan Leisure: Gym Manager
At Swan Leisure we aim to exceed our client’s expectations as well as foster a feeling of community spirit within our centre. We pride ourselves on valuing our staff and will always strive to assist you in your progression within the industry.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, hands on manager with a background in staff development and quality assurance implementation.
Two years management experience within a busy leisure centre and advanced fitness qualifications are necessary. Membership to REPs Ireland would be desirable. Pool Plant and swimming instructor’s certifications would also be beneficial.
Skills required for a Gym Manager Role are:
- A proven track record and an ability to demonstrate experience with managing staff
- Experience in setting targets and evaluating results
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective leadership and motivation skills
- Related academic qualifications.
- Passion for Health & Fitness
- Experience in Sport, Health and Fitness industry
- Strong IT skills an advantage
- Have a flexible and creative approach to work
- Design mindset and critical thinking
- Customer service and marketing
- Problem Solving and self-management
Application Process: Candidates should submit a detailed cover letter together with a CV to include the names and contact details of 2 referees (email addresses if possible) to Gavin Finn – email@example.com