Ireland Active: Administrator– Full time
Ireland Active is seeking to appoint an administrator to work with our team in an energetic, health and fitness focused industry. Ireland Active is the representative body and voice for Ireland’s leisure, fitness and health industry with membership currently being comprised of over 350 different organisations.
The administrator will primarily work with REPs Ireland, the Register of Exercise Professionals. REPs Ireland is part of Ireland Active and has been established to professionalise the fitness industry through the promotion of standards for fitness qualifications. REPs Ireland seeks to provide outstanding services to members of the register, its stakeholders and industry partners. Reporting to the REPs Ireland Registrar, the administrator will also work across the organisation including administration to the Leisure, Health and Fitness Skillnet as well as any other day-to-day office duties.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
Provide administrative support to the organisation including:
- Processing of REPs Ireland membership application and renewal requests
- Liaising with Ireland Active member facilities for registration of employees
- Processing Ireland Active memberships and procuring new memberships
- Overseeing international requests between REPs Ireland and other national registers
- Invoicing and recording of payments
- Assisting with the overall administration of the Leisure, Health & Fitness Skillnet (e.g., course booking and invoicing) and Ireland Active
- Data management, filing and archiving information
- Dealing with incoming correspondence and general inquiries
- Maintenance and upkeep of REPs Ireland website and social media platforms
- Screening and handling telephone calls, enquiries and requests
- Attendance at organisation meetings and meeting note taking
- Assistance with member events and programmes
The applicant should possess:
- Experience in an administrative role is essential (2+ years desirable)
- Experience of working in administration of educational services would be desirable
- Excellent IT skills with the capacity to maximise technology to increase efficiencies through programmes such as SageOne, PayPal, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, WordPress Website and Salesforce
- An understanding of the leisure, health and fitness environment would be desirable
- A strong level of professionalism and experience in customer service
- Strong written, verbal and communication skills
- Strong administrative and organisational skills with good attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative as well as being a team player
- A passion for upkeeping professional standards in the industry
The following outlie some of the benefits to employees:
- Continuous development opportunities
- Company days’ leave in addition to annual leave
- Opportunity to attend national and international events
- Networking opportunities
- Teambuilding events
- Gym membership*
This job description is not to be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and may be amended in the light of the changing environment within the organisation and the Irish leisure, health and fitness sector.
Terms and Conditions: The role is full-time and will be based at the offices of Ireland Active in Dublin (subject to current working from home restrictions).
Salary range circa €23,000 per annum. This is dependent on experience of the successful candidate.
Application Process: Candidates should submit a detailed cover letter together with a CV by email to at: email@example.com on or before 5pm Monday the 8th of February 2021.