Leisure Attendant at the Garryvoe Hotel Health Club
Purpose of the Job
This role will involve providing supervision of the pool and deck area. You will be responsible for the smooth and safe operation, customer satisfaction and hygiene & cleanliness within the pool environment. You will also have reception duties and general cleaning.
To provide excellent customer service in all areas of the Pool & Leisure Centre environment, ensuring the highest possible standard of service.
- Carry out Pool Attendant duties including life guarding and cleaning duties
- Follow company health & safety procedures
- Ensure the health and safety of guests at all times.
- Maintain high standards of supervision while performing lifeguard duties.
- Uphold high standards of cleanliness and hygiene in the pool /deck area / changing rooms.
- Promote the Garryvoe Hotel Health Club and liaise with members positively.
The ideal candidate will be expected to
- Maintain a high standard of customer care & service.
- Enjoy working as part of a team and be an excellent communicator.
- Swimming Pool Lifeguard Certificate – RLSS or equivalent and in date.
- Previous Pool Lifeguard Experience would be preferable.
- Swim Teacher qualification and/or gym instructor would be advantageous.
- Pool Plant Operator would be desirable but not essential
- The candidate must be available to work mornings, evenings and weekends.
- Membership with REPs Ireland
Closing Date: Mon 7th February 2022
Please send you CV to email@example.com