Fitness Instructor/Personal Trainer – Swan Leisure
At Swan Leisure we are currently recruiting for an experienced Fitness Instructor/Personal Trainer to join our Gym Team. The successful candidate we are looking for will have experience in a similar role; have excellent communication skills, have a pleasant and courteous personality with the ability to provide excellence in customer care. Persons applying for this position should have a passion for health and fitness and be able to work on their own initiative but also be a team player. The person will be required to work shifts and weekends so flexibility in working hours is essential.
REPORTING TO: Gym Manager
- To deliver consistently high-quality fitness classes
- To supervise the gym floor and enhance our members experience as they arrive and train offering advice, technique tips and making sure they feel welcome
- To carry out inductions showing members how to use our equipment safely and the best way for them to reach their fitness goals without injury
- Act as a central point of information in our gym
- NCEF or equivalent exercise to music qualification
- Previous experience delivering group exercise instruction
- Great communication skills and the ability to create a rapport with our members
- Be willing to work part time with the option of carrying out personal training at Swan Leisure outside of your working hours
- Experience of a varied class delivery within the leisure industry
- Additional qualifications such as Pilates, Zumba and Yoga
- Personal Training qualification
- Self-motivated and able to work without supervision
- Up to date occupational first aid
- REPs Ireland certified
We thank you for your interest in Swan Leisure and for your application for this position. If we have not contacted you regarding this position in the next 10 days we have determined that your experience and skill set do not match the specific criteria required by Swan Leisure.
About Swan Leisure Swan Leisure is a vibrant health club in Dublin 6 set up as a not for profit organisation to provide facilities for the community to get active. We opened in late 2010 and have built a strong membership of 3500 members with additional pay as you go options available. Our facilities include a 25m swimming pool with a moveable floor and boom wall, sauna, steam room, gymnasium, sports hall, two aerobics studios and a Private Training Studio. We believe our staff are our best asset and we strive to make sure every staff member enjoys their experience at our club as much as our members and guests. We place a strong emphasis on training and development and love to support our team progress their skills and qualifications.
Please contact Robin via email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a cover letter explaining your suitability for the role.
Salary: Depends on experience and qualifications ranging from €11 per hour to €13.30 per hour with opportunities to earn significantly more via Personal Training