We are delighted to announce that we are a supporting partner for the Fitness & Wellness Summit, which takes place in the Aviva Stadium in Dublin, July 16 – 17th 2022.
This new event is the first event of its kind in Ireland and is aimed at those working in the fitness and wellness industry including gym owners and personal trainers, physiotherapists, sports coaches, as well as yoga instructors and wellness professionals.
Leading Irish and international experts will share practical advice for business owners, the latest developments in sports coaching, the latest trends in the growing wellness market and much more!
Headline speakers confirmed to date include:
- Kathryn Thomas, TV and Radio Broadcaster and Founder of Pure Results Wellness Community
- CEO of West Wood Clubs and Chair of The Global Health and Fitness Association (IHRSA) International Committee Alan Leech
- Karl Henry, Ireland’s leading Personal Trainer and Fitness Expert on RTÉ’s Operation Transformation
- Lauren Guilfoyle, Head Physiotherapist at Rugby Academy Ireland’s National Women’s U20 side and Cork Constitution FC
- International sleep expert Sophie Bostock
- Pat Henry, yoga therapist and fitness consultant to the stars including Helen Mirren, Michael Flatley and Bruce Springsteen; with more to be announced in the coming weeks
REPS Ireland members get 10% off with our secret code. Keep an eye out on our member emails and May Newsletter for more info!